Friday 8 December 2017

Glüwein and Bratwurst!

If you are in Germany over the winter and you haven't had glüwein then you are doing Germany wrong.
I am not one for drinking but the glüwein was so tasty! It really warmed me up in the frost.
If you're not one for mulled wine then have a glübier. Hot cherry beer, yum. The smell and taste really puts you in the mood for Christmas.
The bratwurst sausages are to die for. Forget the English Cumberland sausage!! The bratwurst is 100x tastier and 3x the size!
Walking through Marienplatz all you can smell is sausages!! I could not resist.

Had to post about glüwein, I miss it.






No comments:

Post a Comment

About me

My name is Sophie aka Teapot. I get called teapot as it goes in 1 ear and out the other. I also drink A LOT of tea. I am 22, Dorset born...