Every year I like to buy a few new individual decorations for my tree and couldn't resist buying extra in Munich! Always room for more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About me
My name is Sophie aka Teapot. I get called teapot as it goes in 1 ear and out the other. I also drink A LOT of tea. I am 22, Dorset born...
-
I own a bearded dragon. Her name is Horizon. She is the most lazy reptile I have ever met. She will wake up for food and a pat on the head b...
-
My name is Sophie aka Teapot. I get called teapot as it goes in 1 ear and out the other. I also drink A LOT of tea. I am 22, Dorset born...
-
Seeing as I bought a few decorations over in Munich, I thought I would put a picture up of my tree! It's a mess but I love it! The dec...




No comments:
Post a Comment