As we were in Munich Ollie thought it would be the best idea to go see Bayern Munich play Hannover 96 at the Allianz Arena. It was amazing! Top of the Bundesliga and they truly deserve it. They are insane!
The atmosphere was great, one side of the pitch chanting to the other. It was backwards and forwards for about 5 minutes! They were singing, dancing and clapping all in sync with each other. Amazing.
3-1 Bayern Munich. What a game!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About me
My name is Sophie aka Teapot. I get called teapot as it goes in 1 ear and out the other. I also drink A LOT of tea. I am 22, Dorset born...
-
I own a bearded dragon. Her name is Horizon. She is the most lazy reptile I have ever met. She will wake up for food and a pat on the head b...
-
I booked a holiday back in April for my 22nd birthday. We don't like to do generic holidays where you just sit around a pool all day. We...
-
My name is Sophie aka Teapot. I get called teapot as it goes in 1 ear and out the other. I also drink A LOT of tea. I am 22, Dorset born...



No comments:
Post a Comment