Saturday 9 December 2017

About me

My name is Sophie aka Teapot. I get called teapot as it goes in 1 ear and out the other. I also drink A LOT of tea.

I am 22, Dorset born and raised and all I want to do is travel with my other half Ollie. We have been together for almost 4 years now and have shared few adventures together. I am positive we will share many more.

I own a bearded dragon Horizon who is the laziest reptile ever! 

I am into anything interiors, it is a passion of mine I hope to one day persue but in the meantime I am stuck at a bookies! Oh well.

Writing a blog to document my travels and my life with Ollie (also my phone is a complete disorganised mess!)

Hopefully you all enjoy reading my blog! 

Tpot x

Ps. If you are reading this and you think you have read it before I just accidentally deleted about 4 posts. Woops.



No comments:

Post a Comment

About me

My name is Sophie aka Teapot. I get called teapot as it goes in 1 ear and out the other. I also drink A LOT of tea. I am 22, Dorset born...