The Residenz museum in Munich is definitley worth a look around. We paid €13 each which was fairly priced and you get to look around 3 parts of the museum: Where the Wittelbach monarchs of Bavaria lived (former royals) a theater and an artifact room. Each were stunning. The architecture in each room of the residenz was beautiful. You don't see architecture like that anymore. In fact, the whole of Munich is architecturally outstanding. No building is the same. I was completley taken away with the cities beauty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About me
My name is Sophie aka Teapot. I get called teapot as it goes in 1 ear and out the other. I also drink A LOT of tea. I am 22, Dorset born...
-
I own a bearded dragon. Her name is Horizon. She is the most lazy reptile I have ever met. She will wake up for food and a pat on the head b...
-
My name is Sophie aka Teapot. I get called teapot as it goes in 1 ear and out the other. I also drink A LOT of tea. I am 22, Dorset born...
-
Seeing as I bought a few decorations over in Munich, I thought I would put a picture up of my tree! It's a mess but I love it! The dec...



No comments:
Post a Comment