Friday 8 December 2017

Munich, Germany

We took a short trip away to Munich a few days ago and it was incredible!
We stayed in the center of Munich, Marienplatz. What a place! The Germans really know how to get into the festivities. Glüwein stalls every 5m so you never run out, Christmas lights and decorations as far as your eyes could see and the biggest Christmas market I have ever seen. All the stalls had the most beautiful decorations and handmade crafts, a shame because I didn't take enough money!!

Whilst over there I had italian food 3 times!! We found a cute little place that I cant remember the name of that did the most amazing pizza! I am a complete sucker for pizza, so much so if I could eat it every day...I would! The staff wore Lederhosen bottoms, very funny and quite cultural!







No comments:

Post a Comment

About me

My name is Sophie aka Teapot. I get called teapot as it goes in 1 ear and out the other. I also drink A LOT of tea. I am 22, Dorset born...