Saturday 9 December 2017

Germany overview

My trip to Munich was overall magical. No Christmas market will compare to it. Although the weather was cold and frosty it was well worth it. £300 for 4 days can't be bad. We stayed in a 3* hotel but it's not where you stay it is where you are, who you are with and the memories you make. Myself and Ollie are always up for an adventure and an adventure it was.

We got lost a few times and genuinely believed we were going to die in the freezing cold looking for our hotel at one point! We made it back luckily!

We are so happy it snowed! We probably wont see snow like that in the south of England anytime soon but at least we got our own version of a white Christmas!!

Next time I go anywhere I must remember to take more money with me! (Note to self)
I don't know when our next trip will be, hopefully soon.
In the meantime prepare for posts about my life and interiors. God help you all!

Tpot x


No comments:

Post a Comment

About me

My name is Sophie aka Teapot. I get called teapot as it goes in 1 ear and out the other. I also drink A LOT of tea. I am 22, Dorset born...